Demongate High Extras
Having been a major part of my life for over a decade, there's tons of additional material out there. Here, I've collected some of the more notable stuff. As a note, none of this is considered canon for either the universe or the comic, but is still fun to check out! Many of the external extras here are still works-in-progress, and also be warned that some may contain spoilers!
- Tremorworks - Of course, I can't write a comic based on my game without shamelessly plugging the game itself, along with my other RPG work!
- The Book of Scheherazade - A very short story from Marcus' past.
Robert Ziefel, who played Carlita for many years and Liz more recently, has also been working on a number of stories, to be found here:
- Due Process - DgH Novel #1: The insane Progenitor has been stopped and the universe is safe, but at what cost? People and places are no longer what they seem, and a new power threatens to shake the boundaries of what humans can do. Ewan, Rosalee and Carlita have graduated, so it's up to a new group of students to save the world.
- The Unveiled World - DgH Novel #2: More mysteries are solved as our group of heroes completes their second year of high school. Does the new power threaten to tear the boundaries between worlds? And if that power stems from the AllFather, how can mortals hope to stop it?
- No One to Blame - Set in the future, the eldest daughter of Dean and Yasui (of 7 children) takes on Rochester, NY as a psychic detective. Just don't call her a "psychic detective." Her first day on the job she finds a dead man in her office- and the best looking suspect... is her.
- Learning the World - The story of three middle schoolers suddenly imbued with mysterious powers, told as through the eyes of a powerful guardian of life from deep space. Increasingly from the character Liz's point of view as he learns to read human thoughts and emotions.
Reminscent Beginnings (PDF), a short excerpt from the original DgH novel that covers the background and earlier days of Rosalee and Ewan.